Thursday 15 September 2011

busy

so much to do-how did I find time to fit work in? Early start to plan my work and do some more writing! Need a system-too easily distracted. Like today-lovely sunny warm day so took aged parent for lunch at the excellent Crooklands Garden Centre Dalton and then after tea a lovely walk-past Furness Abbey-naturally with my daughter...and after checking emails, facebooking and tweeting its now too late to start-even if I did have a good chat with my new author friend Russ Brown! Procrastination is the thief of time! I resolve to be more organised and to follow up all my prospects, get words onto paper(well virtual paper)and actually achieve something tomorrow! I feel better already!

1 comment:

  1. love following your blog Gill and got a mention :) x

    ReplyDelete