Friday 20 January 2012

Even more visits...

Busy week again-which is nice. The first half of the week we were interviewing new students for Bluebirds Study Centre and then I had a spectacular visit to Lindale Primary School near Grange over Sands.The children were extremely inventive and imaginative and we had a great time. So much so that I am returning in February for another day-working with KS1 and Reception as well. I will take photos of the views next time-they were quite breathtaking! The phone and internet were off this week which made communication difficult-but it didn't stop some more bookings coming in-so it looks like  will be busy over the next few weeks! I registered our teams for the 40 mile Keswick to Barrow walk this week-we will have 5 teams for Dystonia and 1 for Bluebirds Study Centre (in memory of a little chap called Cameron who sadly died at the age of 6). So the training begins in earnest-I can't wait-been out a few times but we need to stretch it to a longer walk now-a trip over Kirkby moor beckons I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment