Friday 13 January 2012

Gargoyles, competitions and creativity


What a week! On the work front-busy, we do at last seem to be making headway with the study centre. Then on Thursday I had a fantastic day at Lindal and Marton Primary School. I spent the whole day with the most delightful children and friendly staff. We had writing workshops and the children created wonderfully imaginative characters. For the infants I read Guy the Grumpy Gargoyle and it went down a storm!Te pictures above are of the competition winners. In fact so much so that I believe the children have made clay gargoyles today and little houses for them! Aw! It was great to be in school and I'm at Lindale (not the same school) next week-can't wait! 
Guy is with the publisher as I write and I expect to see it coming out soon-I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment